Choose from Three Options
- $7 for $10 worth of Indian wraps and drinks, valid for dining in at any time
- $7 for $10 worth of Indian wraps and drinks, valid for dining in from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
$7 for $10 worth of Indian wraps and drinks, valid for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Saturday,11am-9pm
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Inspired by the street food of Mumbai, home of owners Falguni and Ali Dewjee, Bombay Wraps serves high-quality meats, vegetables, and cheeses marinated in a rich blend of Indian spices and and wrapped in flaky paratha or whole-wheat roti—two kinds of Indian flatbreads—or served on a bed of basmati rice or fresh-cut salad. The light, casual meals, all prepared to order, showcase Falguni and Ali's passion for bold yet accessible Indian flavors.
How to Build a Meal
- Start by choosing wrapped or unwrapped. Staff members make wraps by swaddling ingredients in flaky paratha flatbread or whole-wheat roti.
- Fill the wrap with Indian flavors. The selection includes popular dishes from chicken tikka to cheese paneer. Gluten-free, vegan, and halal choices are also available.
- Finish by picking a side. Diners can complete meals with sides from samosas with cilantro-mint chutney to sweet-potato fries with hot and sweet ketchup.