All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 18, 2013
Reviewed August 17, 2013
Reviewed December 11, 2014
What You'll Get
Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a southern social dining for two (a $45 total value)
- $44 for a southern social dining for four (a $90 total value)
Each pair receives a southern popcorn (a $3 value each) and an appetizer (up to a $10 value each), and each diner receives a social plate (up to a $16 value each) or slider plate (up to a $10 value) that is perfect for sharing among the group. Click to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase 1 food item. Valid only after 6pm. Not valid for split checks. Not valid for kobe beef sliders and seared and sliced filet social plate. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bomboras Grille
Bomboras Grille, located just a few steps from the beach, is dedicated to presenting lively low-country flavor in creative ways. All the owners and staff members have a passion for food, craft beer, wine, or all three, and they channel that enthusiasm into the restaurant's menus.
Social Dining in the Low Country
Executive chef Nick Ryan knows that Southern culinary traditions aren't only about sumptuous flavor—they're also about spending time with family and friends. At Bomboras Grille, he takes that social aspect a step further with a menu of Southern-style tapas. He's won loval fans with dishes such as pulled-pork egg rolls, pan-roasted mussels with andouille sausage, and shiitake salad with South Carolina shrimp. In 2013, readers of the Island Packet rewarded his efforts by voting Bomboras Grille the Best Tapas Restaurant on Hilton Head Island.
Drinks on the Patio
Drinks complete the dining experience at Bomboras Grille, where a diverse set of guests can relax on a patio lined with waving palms and a garden of cocktail umbrellas trying to grow into beach umbrellas.
- For the Beer Lover: Todd Romoser, one of Bomboras Grille's co-owners and its resident beer guy, keeps the bar stocked with craft brews by the likes of Red Hare, Allagash, and Westbrook Brewing Companies.
- For the Wine Aficionado: Guests can sip bold reds such as the County Line 2012 pinot noir, which carries notes of cranberry and dried rose petals, and whites, such as the Dreaming Tree, a Sonoma white with distinctive citrus notes.
- For the Cocktail Enthusiast: Mixologists shake up an array of stiff drinks, including Death’s Door Pirate Punch and a manhattan made with Larceny whiskey and burnt orange.