- $15 for $30 worth of sewing, knitting, and other craft classes from bon bon atelier
- Learn the basics of either sewing ($45) or knitting ($25) in two to two-and-a-half-hour beginner classes
- More advanced sewers and knitters can indulge in project courses such as knitting leg-warmers, hats, reusable tote bags, aprons, tunics, quilts, garter belts, and more ($30)
- For more specialized and personal training, opt for a one-on-one sewing class ($65 for five hours, $125 for 10) to complete special projects or improve sewing skills
- Receive a 25% discount on fabrics with Groupon
Materials are additional cost to class fees.
Bon Bon Atelier was mentioned in the Kansas City Star, has a near-perfect 4.5-star average from six Yelpers, and is recommended by six CityVoters: > * I’m a sucker for a store that is so artfully arranged, I can’t bear to leave without buying something. – Joi B, Yelp > * Not only is this little store a great place to buy gifts, but it is a wonderful source of creative inspiration. – Heather W., Yelp