All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 22, 2012
January 22, 2012
January 10, 2012
What You'll Get
- $15 for $30 worth of sewing, knitting, and other craft classes from bon bon atelier
- Learn the basics of either sewing ($45) or knitting ($25) in two to two-and-a-half-hour beginner classes
- More advanced sewers and knitters can indulge in project courses such as knitting leg-warmers, hats, reusable tote bags, aprons, tunics, quilts, garter belts, and more ($30)
- For more specialized and personal training, opt for a one-on-one sewing class ($65 for five hours, $125 for 10) to complete special projects or improve sewing skills
- Receive a 25% discount on fabrics with Groupon
Materials are additional cost to class fees.
Bon Bon Atelier was mentioned in the Kansas City Star, has a near-perfect 4.5-star average from six Yelpers, and is recommended by six CityVoters: > * I’m a sucker for a store that is so artfully arranged, I can’t bear to leave without buying something. – Joi B, Yelp > * Not only is this little store a great place to buy gifts, but it is a wonderful source of creative inspiration. – Heather W., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per class. Registration required. Valid toward classes only. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.