Choose from Two Options
- $15 for one dozen assorted doughnuts, valid Monday-Friday ($27 value)
- $16 for one dozen assorted doughnuts, valid Saturday-Sunday ($27 value)
When you walk into Bon Glaze, chances are, your jaw will hit the floor. That's partly due to how beautiful the doughnuts look, and partly due to an insatiable desire to pop said doughnuts into your mouth as soon as possible. The decadent pastries boast scratch-made glazes, rich frostings, and whimsical toppings such as toasted marshmallows or pillowy tufts of pink cotton candy. Read on to get your mouth salivating:
24 Flavors Including:
- Salted caramel balsamic: a vanilla-bean doughnut topped with salted caramel glaze and drizzled in balsamic reduction
- Nanner: a banana-glazed doughnut with a peanut topping and a peanut-butter cream filling
- Blueberry sour cream: One of the few non-vanilla doughnuts, this delicacy features a blueberry sour-cream cake base crowned with a blueberry-vanilla glaze. It can be made gluten-free, to boot.
- Bon Bons: These aren't traditional Bon Bons; rather, they're six doughnut holes rolled in gourmet sugar, such as Cinnamon Sugar and Lemon-Lavender Sugar.
- Bacon: Bon Glaze takes five slices of thick bacon and adds a candy coating or dips them in chocolate.
- Liege waffles: the most popular Belgium export since Jean-Claude Van Damme, these waffles flaunt such toppings as strawberries, Nutella, powdered sugar and whipped cream.