Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today's Groupon to Boneyard BBQ in Farmington Hills. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a barbecue lunch for two (a $21.30 total value) that includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $8.70 value each)
- Two sodas (up to a $1.95 value each)
- For $26, you get a barbecue dinner for two (up to a $55.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two house drinks (up to a $6 value each)
- For $49, you get a barbecue dinner for four (up to a $105.75 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $18.95 value each)
- Four house drinks (up to a $6 value each)
Boneyard BBQ's cooks pile platters high with a menu of delectable barbecue classics, earning the restaurant of the title Best BBQ from Michigan Living, the Metro Times, and Hour magazine. Diners arouse appetites with starters such as the buffalo wings, in which a squad of 10 spicy chicken wings performs a synchronized dive into ranch dressing. Taste buds move onto entrees such as the Bone Yard Ultimate Combo, a hearty array of five plump ribs, a 12-ounce new york steak, and five breaded shrimp, or an order of lamb ribs, which double as spare piano keys. Midday bites include the grilled rib snack, which supplies guests with five bones for tasty games of pickup sticks. Diners accompany their meals with beverages including beer, wine, mixed cocktails, martinis or sodas. As teeth are entertained by saucy morsels, eyes feast on the glow of three flat-screen TVs amid the full bar.
31006 Orchard Lake Rd.
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334