Choose Between Two Options
- $50for a Cuban dinner for two (up to $84total value)
- $100for a Cuban dinner for four (up to $168total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to $12 value)
- Two mojitos or cocktails (up to $26 value)
- Two entrees (up to $46 value)
Click to see the menu.
Bongos Cuban Café
Bongos Cuban Café is known for its delectable food—the eatery won the Pat LaFrieda award for Best Lechon at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Swine & Wine Event in 2013. It's also known for its famous mojitos made with fresh mint and sugarcane. At Bongos Cuban Café, the energy of Old Havana pulses through the air with Latin music and aromas of authentic Cuban dishes. Vaca Frita with grilled onions, Ropa Vieja, Arroz con pollo, and Paella with fresh scallops, lobster, chorizo, chicken, and mussels are a few specialties.