All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 23, 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Though its appearance resembles that of a tortilla, a crêpe is never made of corn and never used as the liner of a sombrero. Celebrate France’s flatbread with today's Groupon: to Bonjour Crepe Company in Cupertino. Choose between the following options:
For $20, you get a prix fixe meal for two (up to a $41.78 value) that includes:
- Choice of two savory crêpes or sandwiches (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two orders of fries (a $2.95 value each)
- Choice of two beers, glasses of Chardonnay, or nonalcoholic drinks (up to a $5 value each)
- Two one-scoop servings of ice cream with one topping (up to a $3.99 value each)
For $50, you get a prix fixe meal for four (up to a $112.60 value) that includes:
- Choice of four savory crêpes or sandwiches (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four orders of fries (a $2.95 value each)
- Choice of four beers, a bottle of pinot noir, or four nonalcoholic drinks (up to a $25 value)
- One gourmet dessert fondue (a $40 value)
Bonjour Crepe Company sates Francophile palates with its menu of savory and sweet crêpes—forged daily from house-made white or organic buckwheat batter—headlining a repertoire of sandwiches and authentic desserts. A tasty triumvirate of avocado, mozzarella, and basil pesto comprise the chicken-pesto crêpe, whereas other fillings range from salmon to the classic ham and cheese. Fresh panera-bread sandwiches include the Tuscan panini, an amalgam of chicken, swiss, tomato pesto, and rays imported from an Italian sunset. Each crêpe or sandwich arrives with fresh-made fries, and diners can drown the digestible duo with pours of drinks ranging from Heineken beer to the citrus ambrosia of Orangina.
Once diners devour main courses, they can pacify rebellious sweet teeth with ice cream slathered in hot fudge or caramel. Parties of four dance around a cauldron of imported chocolate as they dip an array of fresh-cut fruits, marshmallows, unwanted business cards, and candies to lend meals a decadent denouement. Within Bonjour Crepe Company, French melodies and artwork commingle with the aromas of fresh bread and nutella, channeling the charm of a French café and piquing appetites for an evening or afternoon of gustatory bliss.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.