All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15.50 for two unlimited maze and ride wristbands with two $5 game cards, valid Monday–Thursday ($30 value)
- $30 for four unlimited maze and ride wristbands with four $5 game cards, valid Monday–Thursday ($60 value)
Valid any day
- $26 for two unlimited maze and ride wristbands with two $5 game cards, valid any day ($40 value)
- $51 for four unlimited maze and ride wristbands with four $5 game cards, valid any day ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bonkers Fun House
At Bonkers Fun House, visitors can enjoy rides, a bowling alley, and food all under one roof. This family-friendly activity center is also home to an adventurous play maze and brand new arcade with state-of-the-art games, giving kids and adults plenty of ways to enjoy birthday, graduation, or sports team parties. Read on to learn more about each attraction:
- Bonkers Mini-Bowling: Peabody Lanes offers just the right amount of challenge for adults and kids alike, with kid-friendly options that include pintsized balls and forgiving bumpers.
- Rides: Bonkers is home to two kiddie-friendly rides; kids can take a gentle ride on the mini ferris wheel, or bounce a little higher on the more adventurous Frog Hopper.
- Play Maze: Stretching across multiple levels, this series of tunnels and slides offers challenges and adventures for kids as they climb and explore this large play area while the adults relax nearby.
- Arcade: Kids and adults can play the latest games, try their hands at ticket-popping prize games, snag treasures from crane games, or just engage in an old-fashioned round of air hockey at this colorful game center.
- Food: Bonkers' kid-friendly and adult-approved menu helps guests refuel with burgers, sandwiches, salads, and more.