Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of dine-in food for two
- $21 for $40 worth of dine-in food for four
- $14 for $20 worth of carryout or delivery
- $37 for $65 worth of catering
See the menu.
- Live music on Friday and Saturday nights, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Tuesday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Bonu Cafe & Catering
A world of cuisines opens up before diners at Bonu Cafe. That's not an overstatement—the menu ranges from Mediterranean gyros and falafel to Mexican burritos and quesadillas. Or take your pick from barbecue burgers and french toast sandwiches to buffalo chicken wraps and hot ham and swiss sandwiches. If there is one thing to focus on, though, it's the restaurant's trademark dish: the kolach. This Czech pastry is traditionally stuffed with candied fruit, and at Bonu, they expand on those fillings and make egg and cheese, pepperoni pizza, and vegetarian versions as well.