For $5, you get $15 worth of used books and other merchandise from Book Exchange in Norfolk.
- Used book store offering a huge selection of books, CDs, DVDs, and VHS
- Select from more than 60,000 titles
- Books are sold at 50% off the retail price.
- Features barely-used DVDs ($8 each or 3 for $21) and CDs ($5 each or 3 for $12)
- Well-organized stacks and shelves make finding a book easy
- Accommodating, knowledgeable staff
- Book Exchange Norfolk is the best place to find used books in Norfolk, and this store is the epitome of "a clean and well-lighted place." Comfortable sofas, shiny floors, and well organized shelves make your shopping experience much like shopping at a cute little boutique... but a lot cheaper. – Lydia Netzer, Examiner
- Thanks to the Book Exchange, we've lightened the load on our pockets. I've fully stocked the American History section of our homeschool library through the book Exchange at a fraction of what it would have cost me at other bookstores. – Sherene S., Insider Pages
116 E Little Creek Rd.
Norfolk, Virginia 23505Get Directions