Like the best waiters, the best fitness regimens mix running with lifting heavy plates and jotting down a record of food choices. Multitask toward muscle with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
$25 for a one-month membership (up to a $154.57 value)
$55 for a three-month membership (up to a $253.71 value)
$95 for a six-month membership (up to a $402.42 value)<p>
- Each option includes one personal-training session
- More than 100 exercise stations and 10,000 cumulative pounds of free weights
- Precor ellipticals, treadmills, lifecycles, and a cardio theater
- Expert instructors lead unlimited group classes, such as yoga, kickboxing, and urban-rebounding routines on trampolines
- Juice bar and complimentary towel service<p>
Though Boom Fitness sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Boom Fitness focuses on maintaining a luxuriously spacious and well-stocked exercise haven. Cardio machines might be separated by as much as 18 inches to accommodate arcing pedals and stationary-bike sidecars, and a collective 10,000 pounds of free weights ensure that members needn't wait to lift. From an elegant eastern-themed studio—wherein professional instructors lead five types of yoga and tai chi—to glossy granite-and-marble bathrooms, Boom Fitness's amenities come lavishly packaged. Group fitness classes fall into cardio, tone, and mind-and-body categories so members can easily select an appealing workout, and the sessions range from urban-rebounding routines atop springy trampolines to full-body boot-camp drills.