Viper and Avital remote car starters allow drivers to warm up car engines in winter and cool interiors in summer from up to 1/4 mile away
About This Deal
Many deals include a bypass-module installation, but some do not. If this deal does not cover a bypass-module installation and your car needs one, then there could be additional costs. Learn more in our guide to remote car starters.
Choose Between Two Options
- $149 for an Avital one-button remote starter with installation and two, one-button transmitters ($449 value)
- $299 for a Viper four-button remote starter with installation and two transmitters ($599 value)
The Viper option also includes:
- Two four-button transmitters, with buttons for lock and unlock, car start, and auxiliary
- Extended range antenna with 1/4 mile radius
- Security bypass control module
Need To Know
About Boomer Boston
1994 was a big year for music: Outkast, Weezer, the Fugees, and Oasis released their first albums and Boomer Boston installed its first audio equipment. And like many of the bands it shares its birth year with, Boomer Boston's gone on to bigger and better things. Now, in addition to installing car stereos, the techs at Boomer also integrate iPhones, iPods, and HD and satellite radios into vehicles. And, they also install remote starters and GPS systems, and can equip cars with back-up cameras so drivers can really appreciate the beauty of their parallel-parking jobs.