Participants cruise on a swift ship in search of missing goods stolen by a band of notorious, swashbuckling pirates
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: one hour
- Departure location: commercial vessel boarding zone at the Georgetown Waterfront, 3100 K Street Northwest, DC, 20007
- Departure times: multiple, available upon redemption
- What’s included: a hunt for the stolen keys to our city’s treasure chest, water cannon battles, music, face painting, booty and pirate souvenirs, pirate celebrations, Washington DC’s famous cityscape including views of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Watergate, Kennedy Center, and Georgetown University
- Free admission for infants under 12 months
View Boomerang Pirate Ship’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Infants under 12 months ride free. Valid only for daytime Treasure Hunt ship cruise. Not valid for Adult Pirate Ship cruise. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boomerang Pirate Ship
Seafaring partygoers board one of Boomerang's pirate ships for a glide through the Potomac River in swashbuckling fashion. While enjoying the sights from their pirate-ship-themed vessel, guests can gaze out at the national monuments and enjoy libations from the full bar (accepting cash and credit cards), as well as the fun music played throughout the ship.