What You'll Get
Today’s Groupon gets you three outdoor fitness classes with Bootcamp Republic for just $30. That’s 76% off the normal $125 price. Bootcamp Republic, New York City’s largest bootcamp company, holds classes at a bunch of NYC, Brooklyn, and Jersey City locations, so you can break a sweat all over the Tri-State area. (There are 14 Manhattan bootcamp locations, including Central Park.) From the expert fitness buff to the novice in need of a structured workout, Bootcamp Republic has the class for you. If you’ve never experienced the camaraderie of being on a high-school sports team, or if you’re longing to have it again, get some friends together and experience the wonderful bonding experience of bootcamp!
Some of you may have had bad experiences in the past, experiences that sounded something like this. With today’s Groupon, you don’t have to worry about a repeat: Bootcamp Republic employs some of the finest fitness instructors in the land. Each class offers a variety of individual, partner, and team exercises guaranteed to give you a cardio and strength-training workout using only your body weight. Men and women of all ages and any fitness level will find a Bootcamp Republic workout the ultimate challenge. Check Bootcamp Republic’s site for upcoming bootcamp start dates at each location.
Here’s how it works:
- Bootcamps are taught in three-week sessions.
- In one bootcamp session, you meet twice per week for a total of six classes.
- Classes are held outside and last 90 minutes.
Bootcampers must begin classes on the first day of a scheduled three-week Bootcamp Republic cycle and take the classes consecutively. You must choose from one of the five following start dates for your bootcamp cycle: June 22, July 20, August 17, September 14, or October 12. Bootcamp Republic is also offering three exclusive class times—6 a.m., 6 p.m., and 7 p.m.—for Groupon users at its popular Columbus Circle location near Central Park. This Groupon will pay for the first half of one full bootcamp, though you’ll probably want to stay for the second half.
You’ll love your bootcamp, but you’ll also love your instructors and the motivation from your fellow bootcampers. You can only buy one Groupon for yourself, but you can get one for a friend (who won’t take it as a subtle fat joke).
- “Worth every penny. Must admit that I get bored very easily when it comes to workouts and Bootcamp Republic has kept me coming back for more sessions…Dropped 10 pounds, built up my endurance, strength and more importantly know that im in the best shape ever.” – misskoo021, Citysearch
- “Trainers are great, it’s hard core and you definitely push yourself.” – Josh A, Yelp
- “just started my second session and not a single one of my classes have been the same, which helps to keep things interesting. Plus, all of the exercises are so practical I can do them on my own too. Also, the range of fitness levels is wide, so there is no need to be intimidated!” – Libby F., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers New customers only 1 per person May buy multiple as gifts Class sizes are limited Subject to availability Classes are rescheduled for rain Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.