Unlike a fork and knife, a pair of chopsticks requires only one hand, allowing you to carbo-load as you break the world record for waving at cars. Say hello to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a Korean meal for two (up to a $29.63 value)
- $30 for a Korean meal for four (up to a $59.26 value)
- $45 for a Korean meal for six (up to a $88.89 value)
Meals include the following for each pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.95 value/each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.89 value/each)
- Click here to see the menu.
Bop & Gogi - Korean Kitchen & Grill
Bop & Gogi - Korean Kitchen & Grill delights diners with their Korean take on fast food. The cooks pile plates with such specialties as galbi barbecue beef ribs, bulgogi or spicy pork, accompanied with steamed rice. Like a garden that also sprouts beef from the soil, Bibimbop bowls mingle five different kinds of vegetables with meat and a sunny-side-up egg, making the dish suitable for lunch or dinner.