All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 28, 2013
Reviewed December 19, 2013
Reviewed November 17, 2013
What You'll Get
Unlike a fork and knife, a pair of chopsticks requires only one hand, allowing you to carbo-load as you break the world record for waving at cars. Say hello to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a Korean meal for two (up to a $29.63 value)
- $30 for a Korean meal for four (up to a $59.26 value)
- $45 for a Korean meal for six (up to a $88.89 value)
Meals include the following for each pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.95 value/each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.89 value/each)
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for Galbi plate. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bop & Gogi - Korean Kitchen & Grill
Bop & Gogi - Korean Kitchen & Grill delights diners with their Korean take on fast food. The cooks pile plates with such specialties as galbi barbecue beef ribs, bulgogi or spicy pork, accompanied with steamed rice. Like a garden that also sprouts beef from the soil, Bibimbop bowls mingle five different kinds of vegetables with meat and a sunny-side-up egg, making the dish suitable for lunch or dinner.