An array of facial rejuvenation services can help with issue like acne scarring, lack of elasticity, and dull complexion
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
- Benefits of LED light therapy: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Benefits of oxygen therapy: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Born Again Doctor
For the skilled staff at Born Again Doctor, the customer's well-being, safety, and personal preferences are a top priority. With its state-of-the-art equipment and a growing team of experienced medical providers, the wellness center strives to provide its clients with the safest and most effective beauty treatments. The services range from diabetes or endocrine treatment to general medicine to aesthetic procedures.