What You'll Get
For $27, today's side deal gets you a Peggy Karr–designed, commemorative Rosenblatt Stadium tray from Borsheims on Regency Parkway (a $54 value).
- 130 years of quality designer jewelry and gifts in Omaha
- Commemorative 14-inch tray designed by local artist Maureen Beat and well-known glassware designer Peggy Karr
- Called "Remember Rosenblatt", tray honors 62-year-old Rosenblatt Stadium, longtime home of Omaha Royals and Men's College World Series
- First piece in the store's Hometown Heritage series
- Decorative piece exclusive to Borsheims
- The 14-inch plate costs $54 and features a watercolor painting by Omaha artist Maureen Beat. It was fused to the plate by renowned glass designer Peggy Karr and its limited run will end…when the second piece in the series is unveiled. – Kevin Cole, World-Herald
- Just walking in the door makes one feel like they are rich, the atmosphere is homey, yet elegant and the merchandise is wonderfully presented. – jk, Yahoo! Traveler
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. No cash back. Valid only for Rosenblatt Stadium Commemorative Tray. Valid in-store only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.