What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$10 for one large speciality pizza, or a pizza with up to five toppings, valid for carry-out only ($17.50 value)
$16 for a pasta meal for four, valid for carry-out only (up to $32.50 value)
- Any two pastas (up to $26.00 value)
- An order of garlic cheesebread, cheese sticks, garlic bread, or parmesan breadsticks (up to $6.50 value)
$19 for a two-pizza family dinner, valid for carry-out only ($39.50 value)
- One medium one-topping pizza ($11.00 value)
- One medium specialty pizza ($15.50 value)
- Choice of any appetizer, excluding the platter ($9.50 value)
- Two liters of soda ($3.50 value)
$80 for a five-pizza catering meal for up to 25 people, with delivery ($227 value)
- Any five pizzas ($97.50 value)
- Thirty pieces of broasted chicken ($40.75 value)
- Eight pounds of potato wedges ($48.00 value)
- Big salad with veggies, cheese, and BBQ or buffalo fajita chicken ($20.25 value)
- Delivery ($20.50 value)
See the menu for a full list of available pizzas, pastas, and sides.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Delivery valid and included for catering option only. Extra $5 fee outside 7 miles of 55417. All other options are carry out only. Appetizer platter not valid with Family Package. Catering option must be ordered 24 hours in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boss' Pizza and Chicken
Jeremy Seefeldt puts his own twist on pizza at Boss' Pizza and Chicken by topping his specialty pies with eclectic ingredients, such as sauerkraut and pickles, and covering both pizzas and wings with a choice of 20 sauces ranging from honey BBQ to Asian sesame. Jeremy's chefs also broast orders of up to 25 pieces of dark- or white-meat chicken to pair with their pies or classic southern sides such as coleslaw, potato salad and beans.