Learn how to roll your own show-stopping truffles filled with everything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter, and pick up a few fascinating facts about the sweet science of chocolate along the way at this fun workshop, led by a Master Chocolatier. You'll dip your creations in a variety of delicious toppings, and learn about piping, shaping, coating and packaging for maximum "wow" factor. You'll leave the event at the Elephant & Castle with lots of delicious truffles to show off and share with friends and family. Plus, you'll get great tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
Here are some of the things your workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- All you need to know about piping, shaping and coating
- How to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
Admission includes all necessary ingredients. The class runs approximately two hours and 30 minutes.
161 Devonshire Street
(between Milk and Franklin Streets)
Boston, MA 02110Get Directions