All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Five Options
- $29 for one ticket to Wicked Wine Fest on Saturday, April 11 at 12 p.m. ($59 value)
- $29 for one ticket to Wicked Wine Fest on Saturday, April 11 at 3:30 p.m. ($59 value)
- $29 for one ticket to Wicked Wine Fest on Saturday, April 11 at 7 p.m. ($59 value)
- $29 for one ticket to Craft Beer Fest on Sunday, April 12 at 12 p.m. ($59 value)
- $29 for one ticket to Craft Beer Fest on Sunday, April 12 at 4 p.m. ($59 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Registration required. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 21 or older. Valid ID required; must provide US driver's license or foreign license with passport at entry. Last call is 20 minutes prior to end of event; all tastings end 15 minutes prior to end time. Food samples not valid for full serving; extra fee for additional food and drink. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Event Guide
Jeff Popkin was tired of hearing about parties only after they happened. Being a fan of parties, he did not appreciate this, and he imagined other people shared his sentiment. He started Boston Event Guide, a website that aggregates upcoming bashes in one place including some of the top social, nightlife, fashion, restaurant, and arts events in Boston and you can see all at Boston Event Guide. In addition to posting events such as fashion shows at the Liberty Hotel, party cruises, and beer-and-chocolate tours, he and his staff send out a weekly newsletter that highlights top events that are ideal for company outings, birthdays, or group parties.