Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a live-fire shooting-range package for one ($85 value)
- $75 for a live-fire shooting-range package for two ($170 value)
- $95 for an intro to shooting an AR-15 course for one ($165 value)
Each person receives 30 rounds of ammunition, targets, protection for eyes and ears. Groupon customers receive a 10% discount on additional ammunition upon redemption.
The intro to shooting course is a beginner course for the tactical use of an AR-15 type rifle. The course covers everything students need to know for safely using a rifle. All equipment is included. Students will learn:
- 5 Fundamentals of shooting
- Reload and unload
- Clearing malfunctions
- Firearm function and parts
- Live fire Training - Includes 20 rounds of ammunition, targets, protection for eyes and ears. Groupon customers receive a 10% discount on additional ammunition upon redemption.
Groupon customers also have an optional upgrade opportunity for the Massachusetts Basic Firearms Safety Class to obtain their gun licenses. Additional fees may apply, inquire with the merchant.
Boston Firearms Training Center
Boston Firearms Training Center's instructors train out of a private indoor shooting range.
Instructors can supply guns; all firearms and ammo are included for the live-fire portions of their classes.
At a Glance
At Boston Firearms Training Center's full-service facility, instructors certified by the Massachusetts State Police who adhere to NRA standards train clients in both private and group classes. They teach pupils—ranging from everyday citizens to aspiring security guards—how to responsibly and safely handle a handgun. Beyond demonstrating proper firearms operations, instructors also train clients in self-defense as well as first aid and CPR. They also offer classes in Krav Maga—a technique used by the Israeli Defense Forces and by law enforcement and intelligence agencies worldwide—which uses straightforward tactics for practical self-defense in realistic situations, drawing on tactics incorporated from a variety of martial arts.