Customers can enjoy looking at the waterfront views of Boston including the skyline and the USS Constitution
About This Deal
- Departure time: Cruises run Saturdays and Sundays
- May 1–10: at 5:30 or 7 p.m.
- May 16 – May 31: at 6 or 7:30 p.m.
- June 6 – July 19: at 6:15 or 7:45 p.m.
- July 25 – August 9: at 6 or 7:30 p.m.
- August 15 – August 30: at 5:30 or 7 p.m.
- September 5 – October 4: at 5 or 6:30 p.m.
- October 10–11: at 4 or 5:30 p.m.
- Departure location: The Marina at Rowes Wharf
- Cruise duration: 60 minutes
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Notable sights: Boston skyline, USS Constitution
Need To Know
About Boston Green Cruises
Boston teems with camera-worthy sights: the USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument, Old North Church and of course, the entirety of the city's iconic skyline. One of the best ways to sees these and other landmarks lies out on the water. Luckily, it doesn't take a drop of fossil fuel or condensed unicorn tears to get there. Boston Green Cruises lives up to the middle part of its name with its low-emission vessels, Beachcat, Unplugged, and Water's Edge. The boats' low-emission motors hums softly as the boats accommodate from 6 to 40 passengers per tour. Aboard these vessels, Boston Green Cruises' captains charter private voyages and lead public tours of Boston Harbor and the Charles River.