What You'll Get
- Boston JerkFest General Admission for Session One (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Boston JerkFest General Admission for Session Two (4 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Rum and Brew General Admission Ticket
- Two-Day Pass for One: Friday Night Rum and Brew for 6/23 and Boston JerkFest General Admission (Session One) for 6/24
Breakdown of sessions:
- Seafood Throwdown
- Jerk Cook-off Competition
The Rum and Brew takes place on June 23 from 6 p.m.-9:30 p.m. The Boston JerkFest takes place on June 24 with two sessions. Session one is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and session two is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Both the Rum and Brew and JerkFest take place at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology.
- Rum & Brew Tasting Night: This pre-party party treats guests to unlimited samples of rum, craft beer, mead, and hard cider. It then mixes it up with a cocktail-making competition, blends in a cocktail demo in the Reggae Lounge where guests can learn to mix up their own authentic Caribbean concoctions, and sets it all to a soundtrack of live music.
- Boston JerkFest: Reggae, drinks, and plenty of spicy Caribbean cuisine make this 5th annual event a tropical escape in the middle of the city. Expect chef demos, a Reggae bar serving up rum punch and Jamaican beer, a jerk cook-off, and Spice Lane, which arms customers with all of their spice needs.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. The Rum & Brew event is only for 21 and over, must provide a valid ID in order to enter. Must provide a valid ID to be served any alcoholic beverages. Food is not included with ticket purchase. Must provide a valid ID to be served any alcoholic beverages. Event takes place 6/23/2017-6/24/2017. Can not be used with other coupons or promotions. Food festival on 6/24th is for all ages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.