Without regular care, skin will begin to show the ravages of repeated pie-strikes, attacks by hostile volleyballs, and nights spent accidentally sleeping on pet porcupines. Keep your face free of wrinkles and quills with today’s Groupon: for $200, you get $500 worth of cosmetic treatments at Boston Laser in Brookline. This Groupon is good for Botox, Juvéderm, Radiesse, Perlane, and Restylane treatments, and it comes with a free consultation and two-week touch-up.
Boston Laser’s staff specializes in a wide range of cosmetic facial services and will consult with you beforehand to determine the best treatment method for your time-trampled face:
- Botox ($450 per area) injections clear the glabellar region or forehead of furrows, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
- Juvéderm ($625 per syringe) injects a smooth-consistency gel of hylauronic acid (which naturally occurs in the skin) to crank up the skin’s volume to a sexy maximum, smoothing away wrinkles and smile lines, a trail of mirthful evidence that would otherwise condemn you in laughter court.
- Radiesse ($800 per syringe) spurs the skin to mass-produce new collagen, returning facial firmness and youthful elasticity so that the skin can once again double as a whiteboard at work.
- Restylane ($525 per syringe) uses a stronger dose of hylauronic acid than Juvéderm to photoshop away deep wrinkles with longer-lasting results.
- Perlane ($600 per syringe) is even stronger than Restylane, and it uses larger gel particles to smooth out even the most furrowed or Clint Eastwoody of faces.
Two weeks after your injections, the staff will bring you back in to touch-up your frontispiece and guarantee a flawless facade. Most of the treatments last from six months to a year, while Botox requires a re-up every three to four months.
Boston Laser has a 3.5-star average from Yelpers:
1101 Beacon St.
Brookline, Massachusetts 02446Get Directions