What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for one general-admission ticket to Battle of the Burger on Wednesday, August 13 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. ($85 value)
- $49 for one general admission ticket to The Cue on Tuesday, August 12 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($85 value)
- $79 for one VIP ticket to The Cue on Tuesday, August 12 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($115 value)
General admission includes:
- All-you-can-eat food and drink, including custom side dishes and an ice-cream bar and sweets
- The chance to meet the chefs and see them in action
- Live music
VIP admission includes all of the above plus:
- Early admission and a private lounge complete with a separate bar and outdoor patio
- VIP gift bag with items from sponsors and chefs
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for event purchased. Must be 21 years or older to attend. The Cue is on Tuesday, August 12, 2014. The Cue GA tickets valid only 7pm-9pm; VIP tickets valid from 6pm-9pm. Battle of the Burger is on Wednesday, August 13, 2014. Battle of the Burger GA tickets valid only 7pm-10pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Magazine's The Cookout
Boston Magazine is no stranger to great food. For more than 40 years, the publication has covered everything to know about the city—including where to get the best meals. Yet despite their photographers' talents, no amount of barbecue sauce will make a picture taste like the real thing. Enter the magazine's annual event, The Cookout: a two-night culinary extravaganza that brings in some of the area's best chefs.
Night one, The Cue, fills the venue floor with aromas of ribs, pulled pork, and other barbecue favorites—not to mention other summer favorites such as corn on the cob. And drinks? That's also an area for competition, as 10 top mixologists pour their signature cocktails. Night two shifts to a different, equally delicious focus. The annual Battle of the Burger returns, and competitors—clad in their sesame-seed bun armor—come from 20 of the city's best restaurants, which were selected via online voting.
And though top chefs flock to the event, The Cookout is still primarily a celebration for the public. Tickets grant unlimited food and drink, along with the chance to meet chefs and listen to live music.