Hauntings are frequently attributed to a community’s overactive imagination, much like the existence of Wyoming. You be the judge with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for two tickets to the Boston Night Tour (a $29.90 value)
- $25 for four tickets to the Boston Night Tour (a $59.80 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the Plymouth Night Tour (a $26 value)
- $25 for four tickets to the Plymouth Night Tour (a $52 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the Salem Night Tour (a $25.90 value)
- $25 for four tickets to the Salem Night Tour (a $51.80 value)
Groups explore the haunted sites that make up Boston, Plymouth, and Salem’s long, tumultuous history during 90-minute city tours.
Histrionic Academy-Tour of The Freedom Trail: The Path to Independence
Unless they’re drinking copious amounts of his namesake beer, tour goers along the Freedom Trail won’t likely catch a glimpse of famous revolutionary Sam Adams. But they will hear tales about his struggle for freedom from the British—the kind of struggle that made Boston a hotbed of revolutionary activity in the 1800s. Led by costume-clad tour guides, The Path to Independence tour takes visitors along the red brick path toward famed landmarks such as Boston Common, Old Granary Burying Ground, Old South Meeting House, and Old North Church. At each spot, they’ll learn about the site’s role in colonial Boston, from its founding years in the 1630s to the fight for American independence and the key players in the fight, including Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and John Hancock.