For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy’s most beloved dish, an honour that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a two-course pizza experience for two in the bar area (up to a $33.48 total value)
- One pizza bread or cactus-cut potato appetizer (up to a $9.49 value)
- One medium pizza (up to a $23.99 value), such as a spicy perogy pizza with sour cream, bacon, and potatoes <p>
$20 for a three-course Italian meal for two in the dining room (up to a $49.75 total value)
- Two garden or caesar salads (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Two of the following entrees: tuscan linguine, chicken cannelloni, or Cajun rice bowl (up to a $15.49 value each); or one medium pizza (up to a $23.99 value)
- One of the following desserts: sticky toffee pudding, decadent-size chocolate brownie, or apple crisp (up to a $6.79 value)<p>
Since its humble beginnings in Edmonton, Alberta in 1964, Boston Pizza has grown into Canada-wide franchise that serves up more than 20 gourmet pizzas. The menu boasts more than 100 items ranging from crispy chicken wings dressed in spicy to sweet sauces and rubs to succulent burgers and sandwiches. Big screen TVs broadcast hockey or prime ministers' wrestling matches as guests dig into hearty pastas or dive into desserts such as sticky toffee pudding.