Choose from Six Options
- $13 for entry for one to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum Monday–Friday ($25 value)
- $15 for entry for one any day ($25 value)
- $25 for entry for two Monday–Friday ($50 value)
- $29 for entry for two any day ($50 value)
- $52 for a family four-pack Monday–Friday ($100 value)
- $62 for a family four-pack any day ($100 value)
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
Shouts of “huzzah” ring out from the decks of a restored tea ship on the Boston Harbor, led by live actors costumed in waistcoats and tri-corner hats. Their triumphant shouts urge guests to take part in the events and acts of rebellion that helped spark the Revolutionary War. Inspired colonists meet Sam Adams, who encourages guests to take place in a revolutionary act of resistance and throw tea into Boston Harbor with the daring Sons of Liberty.
In addition to the array of immersive, high-tech storytelling devices and ornate replicas—the restored wooden ships were constructed by the craftsmen behind the film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World—the museum houses the only documented surviving tea chest recovered from the shores of Boston after the Tea Party.