All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 31, 2017
· July 28, 2017
· July 17, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Wine Tour with Food Pairings for One
- Wine Tour with Food Pairings for Two
- Wine Tour with Food Pairings for Four
Choose from the following tours:
- Southie Tour (beginning April 22)
- Ink Block Tour (beginning May 6)
The options include:
- Tastings of six wines, paired up with food
- Learning of how to taste wine
- Tour stops, including a variety of restaurants
- A chance to explore Boston’s vibrant culture with a local guide
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid on Mother's Day. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 21+ to attend. Valid ID Required. Vouchers will not be accepted on the day of the tour without a reservation. Cannot be combined with other offers/specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Wine Tours
Established in 2015, Boston Wine Tours is the brainchild of Joseph Warren, a lifetime local with a deep love for his hometown. He delights in sharing his wealth of knowledge with tour groups, as well as introducing them to premier vintages and delicious cuisine. Boston Wine Tours takes tourists and locals alike out to soak up the best sites and sips the city has to offer. In between eateries, the route winds along the gorgeous waterfront, where attendees learn about the rich history of this storied region, and take in the bustling scene full of prime restaurants and enchanting hotels.