Like the ability to throw knives at apples balanced atop human heads, golf skills disappear if you don't keep working at them. Learn from your mistakes with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $42 for a golf outing for two Monday–Friday with range balls and lunch (up to a $85 value)
- $49 for a golf outing for two Saturday–Sunday with range balls and lunch (up to a $99 value)
Each outing includes an 18-hole round of golf for two for a tee time after 12 p.m., a 70-count bucket of range balls to be shared by the twosome, and lunch for each player. Lunch consists of two hot dogs, bag of chips, and Coke product.
Botetourt Golf & Swim Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Botetourt Golf & Swim Club
The course at Botetourt Golf & Swim Club skims through the densely forested terrain of the Roanoke Valley, revealing dramatic glimpses of the Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains as players contend with its string of pristine trials. Opened in 1962 with just nine holes, the course celebrates half a century of expansions and improvements that have culminated in its current status as an 18-hole championship track. Golfers today send drives hurling through hilly terrain carpeted with lush sod and roll their putts over undulating greens in pursuit of a par of 71, all while the freshly shorn flags of conquered pins dangle from their belts.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,111 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 136 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole