After the initial consultation doctor may inject one syringe of Restylane or Radiesse or one vial of Sculptra
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse injections: moderate to severe facial wrinkles and the back of the hands
- Typical treatment area for Sculptra injections: smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles
- For optimal results, Radiesse injections are recommended every year and Sculptra injections every 6–12 months
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Botox and Juvéderm Doctor
The namesake of Botox and Juvéderm Doctor is its founder and practicing physician, Dr. Muhammad Mirza, who brings more than a decade of medical experience to his work. Dr. Mirza's task is to combat wrinkles and other signs of aging, rendering faces smooth and youthful. Along with Botox and Juvéderm injections, treatments may also feature the Ultherapy nonsurgical facelift using ultrasound technology, which helps make the skin look and feel as smooth as possible.