All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parnetheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. May be repurchased every 30 days. Services must be used in 1 visit. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use all treatments on same area. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Botox and Juvéderm Doctor
The namesake of Botox and Juvéderm Doctor is its founder and practicing physician, Dr. Muhammad Mirza, who brings more than a decade of medical experience to his work. Dr. Mirza's task is to combat wrinkles and other signs of aging, rendering faces smooth and youthful. Along with Botox and Juvéderm injections, treatments may also feature the Ultherapy nonsurgical facelift using ultrasound technology, which helps make the skin look and feel as smooth as possible.