$27 for a housemade family barbecue meal for four to six ($45.76 total value)
- 1 pound of barbecue ribs ($13 value)
- 1.5 pounds of barbecue chicken ($13.50 value)
- 1 pint of peach cobbler ($5.50 value)
- 1 pint of baked beans ($5.50 value)
- Four pieces of cornbread ($2.76 value)
- 1 pint of potato salad ($5.50 value)<p>
Hours of operation are Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesday, Closed; Wednesday—Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday—Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sunday, noon to 5:30 p.m.
At Bottley's BBQ, guests tuck in to block-party style feasts of paper plates piled high with succulent barbecue chicken and ribs, sided with traditional garnishes of potato salad, cornbread, and peach cobbler. For an extra kick, patrons can flavor their slow-cooked pig and poultry with Bottley's housemade extra-spicy barbecue sauce.