$12 for a barbecue takeout meal for two or more ($19.88 total value)
- Half pound of barbecue riblets ($7.50 value)
- Half pound of barbecue chicken ($5 value)
- 8 ounces of mac and cheese ($3 value)
- 8 ounces of baked beans ($3 value)
- Two slices of cornbread ($1.38 value)
At Bottley's BBQ, guests tuck in to block-party style feasts of paper plates piled high with succulent barbecue chicken and ribs, sided with traditional garnishes of potato salad, cornbread, and peach cobbler. For an extra kick, patrons can flavor their slow-cooked pig and poultry with Bottley's housemade extra-spicy barbecue sauce.