Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a spirit tasting and tour for two with one take-home bottle and two shot glasses ($81 value)
- $58 for a spirit tasting and tour for four with one take-home bottle and four shot glasses ($117 value)<p>
During the tasting, each person receives:
- One .5 oz. tasting of regular whisky and vodka
- One shot of any vodka or whisky
- One mixed drink, not including martinis<p>
Boulder Distillery's story sounds like something straight out of a novel. In 1907, Pete Viezbicke Sr. loaded his steamer trunk and left Poland for the United States. Little did he know that stowed away in his trunk's lining was his family's potato vodka recipe, but it wasn't until after he passed away that the recipe was uncovered by his daughter-in-law. Inspired by the discovery, his grandson Steve Viezbicke began tinkering with the recipe until the smell resembled the aromas of his grandfather's homemade hooch. The result is 303 Vodka—303 being the average number of hiccups caused by each bottle. He further experiments with the recipe throughout the year, infusing the vodkas with a variety of ingredients, including sweet pepper, pickle, and apple-cinnamon, and has expanded into whisky production as well. Those who want to see how Grandpa Pete's happy juice is made can schedule a tour of the distillery, and then sample it firsthand in the charming tasting room.