What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a six-visit punch card for pre-school open-gym sessions (6 years old and younger) (a $25 value)
- $15 for a six-visit punch card for all-ages open-gym sessions (1–18 years old) (a $30 value)
- $22 for five weeks of Bounce Buddies (15 months—3 years old) or Tootsie Rollers classes (3 years old) with included summer registration fee (a $68 value)
- $25 for five weeks of GymJumpers (4–5 years old), Bouncers (6–11 years old), or teen tumbling and trampoline (12 years old and older) classes with included summer registration fee (a $78 value)
- $25 for five weeks of beginner-level circus-arts classes (7–17 years old) with included summer registration fee (a $78 value)
During open-gym sessions, kids can play and hone their motor skills on the balance beams, trampolines, and tumbling mats. Parent supervision is required for kids aged 6 and younger. See the open-gym schedule.
Gymnastics classes, which are split into groups according to age and skill level, introduce the fundamentals of graceful tumbling during weekly classes for five consecutive weeks. Five-week circus-arts classes teach kids and teens the basics of swinging on a trapeze, navigating a Spanish web, walking a tightrope, juggling, and performing authentic acrobatic moves.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New students only. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for classes. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Parent or guardian must sign waiver. Five-week options valid only for 6/17-7/20 or 7/22-8/24 sessions; must register by 6/17 for first session or 7/22 for second session. Not valid for fall sessions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bounce Gymnastics
With nearly 30 years of experience teaching gymnastics, owner and director Naja Rossoff and her staff of kid-minded professionals train children of all ages and skill levels. They start with tykes as young as 15 months old, letting them explore movement with the help of a parent or imaginary legal guardian. They keep developing skills in older kids with advanced classes and a trampoline-and-power-tumbling team. Otherwise, during circus-arts classes, teach kids and teens the basics of aerial silks, Spanish web, and static trapeze.
Bounce Gymnastics also hosts open gyms so that kids can have their run of the facility's balance beams, nine trampolines, and padded floors. During birthday parties, the facility also opens up obstacle courses and organizes group games.