Prescription-grade Weight-loss medication can help boost weight-management efforts in a fast and effective way
About This Deal
- Consultation, prescription, and free shipping included.
- Must complete an online consultation.
- Must submit a copy of driver’s license and photo of yourself to complete the intake process.
- Valid only for residents of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming, and Washington DC.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about medically supervised B12 vitamin injections.
- View FAQ for more information about self-administered injections and dissolvable tablets.
About Bounce Health
Bounce Health is a convenient way to boost health and performance without leaving the house. This telehealth platform offers top-of-the-line medical products and supplements for a variety of health issues. Before the medication is prescribed, each user completes an online intake form that is then reviewed by our physician Dr. Nolan Noska, who determines if the patient is eligible for the treatment. Once approved, the order arrives at the customer's doorstep.