Fun center caters to adults with climbing walls, laser tag, and a full bar with local cocktails and craft beers
About This Deal
- Each participant receives their choice of a beer, wine, or specialty cocktail from Bounce Milwaukee’s full-service bar
- Must provide 21+ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid for groups or parties
- Friday and Saturday offer valid only for 21+ after 9 p.m.
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Not valid on Tuesdays
- View the menu and prices
- See attractions
- See FAQs
#####Bounce Milwaukee’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Guests 12 and older must provide proof of covid-19 vaccination or negative test results from within 72 hours of their visit.
- Food and drink menu available for curbside pickup and delivery
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Bounce Milwaukee’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Bounce Milwaukee
Bounce has brought the sport of axe throwing to Milwaukee, with state-of-the-art throwing lanes in a full enclosure. Coaches will help you select the perfect axe and master the art of throwing. Bounce also offers a host of other activities for all ages." That's good news, since it would be hard for anyone to resist the urge to jump and slide over inflatables like the Moebius Combo, which is so big that it contains a miniature climbing structure. The inflated sports arena allows for games of dodgeball and football, while black-lit battles unfold in the laser-tag arena.
But that's only the half of it. Bounce Milwaukee is also home to a vintage arcade and a full restaurant and bar. At the latter, chefs use locally sourced ingredients to bake specialty tater tots, pizzas, and quesadillas. Adults can wind down from a long day of play with a craft cocktail, imported wine, or choose from a list of more than 50 craft beers. The menu lists these bottles and drafts by their distance from the bar itself, so customers can choose to sip selections from Lakefront Brewery—located just 3 miles away—or a Guinness stout from more than 3,000 miles across the pond.