Inflatable moonwalks simulate a zero-gravity atmosphere ideal for lifting heavy boxes during a move or increasing the excitement surrounding a newly cracked piñata. Leap out of gravity’s grip with today’s Groupon for rentals from Bounce Rentals Party Supply Store. Choose from the following options:
- For $37, you get concession rental with supplies for up to 100 people (a $75 value). Available concessions include:
- Cotton-candy machine
- Popcorn machine
- Sno-cone machine<p>
- For $69, you get a standard inflatable bounce rental (up to a $145 value).
- For $110, you get VIP party package (a $220 value). The VIP party package includes the following:
- A moonwalk rental
- Cups, plates, table covering and napkins for eight people
- A half-dozen balloons
- Your choice of a popcorn, sno-cone, or cotton-candy machine<p>
- For $119, you get an interactive obstacle-course inflatable (up to a $250 value).<p>
Inflatables are delivered at no additional charge, but there’s an additional $25 fee for concession delivery if no inflatable is rented. To avoid the fee, Groupon holders can opt to pick up concessions at the Bounce Rentals Party Supply Store, located at 1401 3rd Ave. W. Deliveries outside the Jefferson County limits may be subject to an additional delivery fee. Click here for a list of cities in the delivery area.
Bounce Rentals Party Supply Store injects childhood celebrations with high-energy inflatable structures and the tools for crafting sweet and savory party treats. Concession rentals cater to up to 100 guests with sweet sno-cones on hot days, savory popcorn for circus-themed snacking, and fluffy cotton candy for textile-themed events. Standard inflatables jostle youngsters in air-filled replicas of an auto from Disney’s Cars and castles, as well as a dunking booth for bathing musty school principals. The VIP package complements upgrades gravity-defying hops with all the necessary place settings and concessions for a complete party. Interactive inflatables let kids propel down single- or double-lane slides or navigate inflatable obstacle courses originally designed for competitively showing balloon animals.