Physicists have determined that the best way to subdue wall-bouncing photons is to let them loose until they need a nap. Apply the latest scientific findings to your kid’s playtime with today’s Groupon for Bounce Town in Yukon. Choose between the following options:
For $80, you get an open-play party package (a $160 value) for 15 people good for any day of the week that includes:
- Color invitations
- 10 minutes' arrival/gather time in arcade/snack bar
- Five-minute safety briefing
- One hour in the inflatable area
- Forty-five minutes in a private party room
- Paper plates, forks, cups, and napkins
- 5-ounce soft-serve ice cream for each guest
For $12, you get an open-play package (a $25 value) that includes:
- Admission for two children age 3–14 (a $14 value)
- Two combo meals that include burgers, chips or fries, and drinks (an $11 value)
Bounce Town thrills adventurous youngsters with a safe, soft indoor wonderland. Colorful invitations alert up to 14 friends of the impending celebration, which can be upgraded to include additional friends ($5 per child). After a quick safety briefing, climbers are set loose in the inflatable playground where they can bound through the bounce maze, spelunk in colorful tunnels, launch down slides, and extol the tenets of worker uprising to the trampled-on ball pit. Tots convene afterward in the party room to feast on Bounce Town's bounty of creamy soft-serve ice cream.
During the open-play package, a duo of energetic youngsters can take a break from teaching dogs to stand upright and expend energy by literally bouncing off Bounce Town's soft playground walls. Once their hunger is built up, tykes take a break to nosh on cheeseburgers, fries, and drinks. Parents and nonwalking children can enter Bounce Town free as long as they're accompanying a paying child.
208 Arlington Dr.
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099