What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for 5 open bounce sessions ($40 value)
- $156 for one birthday party for up to 10 kids (not valid on Monday or Saturday) ($259 value)
- $45 for 10 open bounce sessions ($80 value)
Birthday parties include:
- 30 minutes of private bounce time in Bounce Stadium #1
- 30 minutes of private bounce time in Bounce Stadium #2
- 45 minutes of private Party Room time
- Dedicated staff helper
- Online invitations
- Souvenirs for the birthday kid
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, and utensils
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. All goods or services must be used by the same person. No outside food or beverages allowed. Not valid with any other discounts, offers, or promotions. For birthday party package: food and drink not provided. 14 day cancellation notice required. $75 deposit required to reserve time slot. If not used, deposit can be refunded or applied to other purchases. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inflated structures, slides, and games fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.