All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 20, 2013
Reviewed January 5, 2013
Reviewed January 4, 2013
What You'll Get
An inflatable playground serves as the ideal setting for a first birthday party, first taste of caviar, or first doctoral dissertation on the geothermal impact of teeter-totters. Make a scientific breakthrough while breathlessly jumping with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for five all-ages open-bounce sessions (up to a $44.75 value)
- $129 for a private party for up to 10 kids (a $259 value)
- One hour of private bounce time, plus 45 minutes’ use of the private party room
- Glow necklaces for every child for bouncing in special effect glow lighting, plus nine full-color invitations or access to online invitations
- Two 2-liter soda and free paper products
- Party host to assist with the event
- Open Bounce Passes for each child ($10 value each) to use during a future bounce session
- Gift for the guest of honor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person for the five open-bounce sessions option, limit 1 per household for the private party option. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Pass may be used for multiple children. Must redeem all punches on card in full by the expiration date on your Groupon. Open-bounce session option not valid for holiday events. Socks required for open-bounce sessions. Party option valid only on Monday-Thursday; may be upgraded to a Friday date for an additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sets the stage for preschool playdates, toddler playdates, and cosmic glow bouncing fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.