Choose from Five Options
$4.50 for one Open Bounce pass ($8.99 value)
$15 for a parents’ night out package ($26.99 value)
- Admission for one to Parents’ Night Out, which takes place every Saturday, 6:40 p.m.–10 p.m.
- One Open Bounce pass for a return visit
$50 for five Pre-K & Play drop-off programs, held Friday, 9 a.m.–12 p.m. for kids age 3–5 ($100 value)
$159 for a private Cosmic Bounce Party for up to 12 children (up to $300.88 value), valid Monday–Friday, which includes the following:
- One hour of private bounce time with cosmic-effects lighting
- 40 minutes of party-room time and a dedicated Party Pro
- Souvenir for guest of honor
- 2-liter Coke product with paper plates, cups, napkins, and utensils
- Glow necklaces for 12
- 12 open-bounce passes
- Click here for more info
BounceU Charlotte and Matthews
Inflated structures, slides, and games fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.