All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for five all-ages open-bounce sessions ($44.75 value)
- $169 for a private party for up to 10 kids ($343 value)
Private party includes:
- One hour of private bounce time, plus 45 minutes’ use of the private party room
- Ten full-color invitations and/or access to online invitations
- Cosmic Glow in the Dark bouncing and glow necklaces for each child
- Photos for your event; accessible online after the event
- 2 Large 1-Topping pizzas and unlimited drinks
- 10 individual Ice Cream Sundaes
- Two party hosts to assist with the event
- Open Bounce Passes for each child ($9.65 value each) to use during a future bounce session
- Gift for the guest of honor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. For bounce option: All open bounce sessions must be used by the expiration date on your Groupon. Can't be combined with other offers. Socks required. Pass is transferrable. May redeem up to 5 visits at a time. For the Party option: Reservations required. Additional kids may be added for $10 each up to 25. No charge for adults. Party option valid Monday-Thursday only. Party must be held by October 31, 2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sets the stage for preschool playdates, toddler playdates, and cosmic glow bouncing fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.