All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a Summer Passport, including unlimited open bounce until August 31, 2016 ($59 value)
- $79 for a three-day Create and Bounce Art Day Camp, including t-shirt and water bottle ($121 value)
- $89 for a three-day Create and Bounce Technology Day Camp, including t-shirt and water bottle ($141 value)
- $189 for a Premier Party for up to 15 bouncers, plus one bounce pass per guest (up to $389 value)
The 1-hour, 45-minute Premier Party includes:
- Giant inflatables
- Private bounce room
- Private party room
- Dedicated party pro
- Paper products
- Souvenir for the birthday child
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Summer Passport can only be used for one child. Premier Party fine Print: Cannot be combined with other discounts/offers. Party must be held by August 31, 2016. Party option requires $50 credit card hold in case of no show. No refunds. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inflated structures, slides, and games fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne. In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities.