Physicists have determined that the best way to subdue wall-bouncing photons is to let them loose until they need a nap. Apply the latest scientific findings to your kid’s play time with today’s Groupon to Bouncy Town USA in Windsor. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a four-admission punch card (up to a $30 value).
- For $20, you get supervised play for two children at parents' night out (a $40 value).
- For $149, you get a Big Bounce party package for up to 14 children (a $265 value), which is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Customers may pay an extra $50 to hold their party on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday or an extra $10 for a sheet cake instead of cupcakes. The party package includes:
- Party invitations
- Room setup with paper plates, napkins, cups, and silverware
- Three dozen cupcakes with buttercream frosting from Karen the Cake Lady
- Three large single-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut
- Three 2-liter bottles of soda
- One ice-cream cup for each child
- One Bouncy Town USA T-shirt for the birthday child
Bouncy Town USA houses a kaleidoscopic play land of inflatable amusement designed for dynamic tots. A four-admission punch card grants unequivocal access to inflated slides, tunnels, and bounce houses in which future adults can safely expel excess energy. Guardians may monitor leaping offspring from the adult lounge or leave the supervising to Bouncy Town's staff during Parents' Night Out, which is held from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the first and third Friday of every month. Under the watchful eyes of tot wranglers, children romp and discuss string theory before filling their bellies with pizza, drinks, and snacks. Slots must be reserved the day before and accommodate only potty-trained humans ages 3 and older.
Additionally, Bouncy Town hosts springy birthday celebrations with the Big Bounce party package. Youngsters are unleashed for 1.5 hours of supervised play and 45 minutes of carousing in a private party room. The friendly staff caters to kiddies with platters of pizza and sweet treats as parents distribute the unabridged rules of freeze tag.
Bouncy Town USA
At Bouncy Town USA, children cavort, slide, and bounce across five inflatable structures. Regular hours encourage kids to make friends across the padded bounce floor, while parties make memories out of birthdays with private rooms, pizza, and cupcakes. On the first and third Fridays of the month, Bouncy Town USA welcomes kids for drop off while parents enjoy a night out.
6592 Lake Rd.
Windsor, Wisconsin 53598