Enjoy a pleasant tasting experience trying wines carefully crafted from high-quality grapes grown at the local vineyards
About This Deal
- Six award-winning wines coupled with six different chocolate truffles
- A glass of wine of customer’s choice
- 12 personalized wine labels
- 16oz souvenir wine glasses
- 10% off on any wine purchase on the day of the visit
- Once $300.00 is spent on wine purchases, excluding the value of the voucher, valid per person only, and excluding the regular 15% discount, the customer receives a voucher for a free overnight in the Boutier Winery Inn, including continental breakfast
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Validity times: Fridays and Saturday at 11 a.m.–5 p.m.; Sunday at 12:30–5 p.m.
About Boutier Winery
When Victor Boutier started making wine as a hobby some years ago, he had no idea that he would soon own vine plantations stretching over nearly 32 acres. Today, Boutier Winery produces small quantities of exclusive, unique wines, some of which received gold, silver, and bronze awards. Guests can sample their specialties during weekly tastings and monthly events, as well as rent the Event Room for a wedding reception or another celebration.
Here is a quick look at a few of their wines:
Elegance Vin Rouge, a blend of Syrah, Cabernet, Sauvignon, and Merlot with a deep red color, which received a Silver medal in USA's largest wine competition
Cosmo Craze, which balances sweetness with a tart flavor of fresh cranberries
The Cranky Bastard, robust blackberry wine, made to be enjoyed after dinner