All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $48 for a wine-tasting and sweets package for two ($76.50 total value)
- $90 for a wine-tasting and sweets package for four ($153 value)
The wine-tasting and sweets package includes the following for each pair:
- Tasting of six award-winning wines, each paired with a chocolate truffle ($24 value)
- Two Winescreams, a scoop of ice cream combined with a glass of wine ($10 value each)
- One mini 187-ml bottle of the winery’s award-winning peach wine ($8.50 value)
- 12 personalized labels and gift wrap ($24 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boutier Winery
Boutier Winery's vinifera and French-American grape vines stretch across 32 rolling acres in Georgia's Piedmont region, awaiting artisanal transformation into award-winning varietals. Wine tastings draw visitors into the vineyards for fragrant sips paired with the rich notes of chocolates and gourmet cheeses. Vintner Victor Boutier's prizewinning wines include Geordeaux, a blended bordeaux that won a bronze medal in the 2011 San Francisco International Wine Competition. Other specialties range from corcordance gold medal winning Diva 'Licious, a scrumptious peach brew, to a chardonnay crafted entirely from Georgia-grown grapes.