All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 9, 2018
· Reviewed March 5, 2018
· Reviewed December 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$12 for Discovery Centre admission for two adults (C$20 value)
- C$15 for Discovery Centre admission for a family of two adults and up to four kids (C$30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Family option valid for up to 2 adults and 4 youth. Not valid during special events. Groupon value is applicable to Discovery Centre admission only; does not include additional programs, activities or guided tours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bow Habitat Station
Four Things to Learn at Bow Habitat Station
Bow Habitat Station's indoor and outdoor attractions educate families about Alberta’s natural resources. Here are four things you can learn during a day here (note: some activities may cost extra!)::
1. Do beavers get cable? Crawl through a beaver’s lodge to see how they decorate their homes.
2. Who's that swimming beneath our feet? In the aquariums, you’ll get an up-close look at over 20 different freshwater fish species who make their home in Alberta.
3. How do I stack up? Explore through hands-on exhibits and learn how much water it takes to make something as simple as a slice of bread, and how your water use compares to the average North American’s.
4. What do rainbow trout do all day? Peer through the windows to see how over a million rainbow trout are raised each year in one of North America’s largest fish hatcheries.