Choose Between Two Options
- C$12 for Discovery Centre admission for two adults (C$20 value)
- C$15 for Discovery Centre admission for a family of two adults and up to four kids (C$30 value)
Bow Habitat Station
Four Things to Learn at Bow Habitat Station
Bow Habitat Station's indoor and outdoor attractions educate families about Alberta’s natural resources. Here are four things you can learn during a day here (note: some activities may cost extra!)::
1. Do beavers get cable? Crawl through a beaver’s lodge to see how they decorate their homes.
2. Who's that swimming beneath our feet? In the aquariums, you’ll get an up-close look at over 20 different freshwater fish species who make their home in Alberta.
3. How do I stack up? Explore through hands-on exhibits and learn how much water it takes to make something as simple as a slice of bread, and how your water use compares to the average North American’s.
4. What do rainbow trout do all day? Peer through the windows to see how over a million rainbow trout are raised each year in one of North America’s largest fish hatcheries.