Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two general admission tickets ($30 value)
- $29 for four general admission tickets ($60 value)
Mummies of the World: The Exhibit at The Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
Art ranks among the highest achievements of any world culture, and The Bowers Museum of Cultural Art aims to enrich our own by sharing some of the finest works from Native American, Polynesian, African, East Asian, and South American cultures. The museum’s vast collection—and buzzing calendar of new exhibits and special events—has earned it a decades-long streak as the Orange County Register’s pick for Best Museum in Orange County.
- Size: 158,000 square feet featuring more than 120,000 examples of paintings and artifacts including pottery, stone tools, jewelry, wooden sculptures, and clothing
- Permanent Mainstay: A broad range of artifacts from the entire Pacific Rim, including the South Pacific, China, Native America, Mesoamerica, and early California
- Visiting Exhibit: The Bowers continually presents new exhibits from around the world
- Hands-On Experiments: At the Kidseum, children can play musical instruments, dress in ethnic clothes and masks, and learn how to excavate artifacts
- Eye-Catcher: the stucco-beamed glass ceiling of the museum’s courtyard restaurant, Tangata, which suffuses the Pacific Rim-accented California cuisine with natural light
2002 N Main St.
Santa Ana, CA 92706